Monday, August 08, 2005

Address and Countdown!

whew- only a few more days until BULGARIA! soooo excited! I'm pleased to say that my luggage has easily met weight restrictions (100lbs total. that's right, total), and the only thing left to do now is wait!

My address has changed, so here's the update;

Toni R. Schneider
PO Box 15
Peace Cops
Sofia 1680, BULGARIA

I'm keeping my current cellphone number because verizon has a nifty little perk for people working with the gov. overseas- they are essentially placing hold on my account until I'm back. pretty cool, huh? so keep my number on file, and starting in November 2007, you can call me again!! GET EXCITED. :)

Thanks to everyone who came out to the party tonight- it was great to see you!!

Also, at this point in time, I think its only fair to warn you that this blog may or may not be used to comment on any current events/political turmoil in Bulgaria. So just in case its not your thing, I will include some type of header or subject indicating your pending bordem.

64 hours!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace Cops. Seriously Schneider. Peace Cops get sticks and pointy things and get to beat peacefulness into people.

Hope your flight goes well.

MS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home