Tuesday, February 21, 2006

quick update!

Dear darling Keith is right- i need to update!!!

so quite plainly here it is;

I now have a refridgerator!!!!!
I have a laptop!
complete with internet!!
my minority committee is on a bit of a halt
But i'm now heading a fundrasing committee for a Roma youth camp
I might go to Russia in may to sing with my choir/ensemble!!
My counterpart (director of my NGO) is taking a job in another city
The Vanderbilt Hustler interviewed me for an article on the peace corps
I attended a mass in bulgarian!!

Things aren't looking too good for BG and Romania...EU what??? http://www.sofiaecho.com/article/bulgaria-and-romanias-on-time-eu-accession-chances-decrease/id_13671/catid_69

i know i have written total crap here, but even a crappy list is better than nothing, right?

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right! Good speaking to you today love! ~Keithy

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're hot and i miss you!

p.s. your home state sucks at not oppressing women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home