Saturday, June 23, 2007

118 Days!

118 Days!!! this is the remaining duration of my Peace Corps experience... This week we had the duty of supplying PC with a definate date and I chose that one. We have an "official" close-of-service (COS) date, but there is a 30 day window on either side of that date when we can terminate our service. My date, October 19th, falls just a week after the proposed PC date.

After my COS, I plan on taking a weeklong trip to Germany and Prague. If I have time (read: money) I'd also like to see Cracow and Bosnia (and of course Russia...oh Russia...). In the meantime, I'm going to ITALY next week!! I'm pretty pumped! oh yeah, Mom and Dad...I'm going to Italy...so don't panic if I don't answer the phone :)

Two other bits of news;
The conductor of the Pernik string orchestra was invited to conduct in Toronto this November!
In PC Georgia, PCVs can't have bikes because its "too dangerous."


write me comments!!! they make me feel important!!

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your posts and hope to see a few more before you finish your tour.
(Angeline's mom)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger T. Renee said...

I'll Definately keep it up! I've been debating updating AGAIN this week, because I had a chance to play with some little little kids at an orphanage in a local village this week...and it just changed my perspective on a lot of things. Thanks so much for reading! :)


Lots of Angeline love!

~toni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home