Monday, August 27, 2007

A meme from Andrea

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tractor driver
2. Bartender at a nascar bar
3. Political Organizer
4. Research assistant

Four countries I have been to:
1. Taiwan
2. Austria
3. Macedonia
4. Italy

Four places I’d rather be right now
1. Anywhere in America, waiting to see the lunar eclipse
2. Inaguration Day, Jan. 2029 (see me? I'm on the left!)
3. A nice fancy gym with lots of unoccupied elipticals
4. Rockefeller Center, christmas morning

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Lime tostidos!
2. Lettuce wraps from PF Changs
3. anything from Subway
4. rice and meat stuffed peppers

Four people that I would like to tag:
1.Alfred
2. Apryl
3. Koubi
4. Alex

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! Tee Hee! Esp. the jobs and the "Where I'd rather be right now". I'm always learning something new about you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home